Amateur Sports Tea
As the 1920s progressed moves were made to find and purchase a ground in order to give the club long term security. The far sighted Teddy Parker viewed dozens of fields along the River Cole Valley and eventually decided on two fields on Haslucks Green Road, Shirley which were purchased freehold for £1,138.
A trust was established to purchase the ground and to this day the ground is owned by this trust with the rugby club being the beneficiary. The first game played at the new ground was a 22-0 win over Hinckley on 13th October 1928.
Having settled at the new ground the 1st XV enjoyed a record season in 1933/34 when of 28 games 27 were won and just one drawn. Camp Hill Old Edwardians was the first Midlands club to achieve an unbeaten season. A large picture of this unbeaten team hangs in the clubhouse.